Monday, March 30, 2009

FeedSeattle on Hiatus

It saddens me greatly but I am going to have to put FeedSeattle on Hiatus for a month or two. My work duties have changed such that I am going to have to work graveyard shifts, weekends, and crazy split shifts (12a-5a then 2p-6p or so). I assure you all that I will still be serving the homeless on my own, I simply will not have the ability, or regular enough schedule, to coordinate a larger effort. I'm confident that y'all will continue as well, I know you are a great group of people with a deep love for the homeless.

Take care all!

ToddS

2 comments:

Jerusha said...

That is such a big bummer... but keep us updated when you are ready to start up again. We will be here:D

I am going to lead a team from church. We are going to head down to the Pioneer Square area in the next few weeks. If folks want to join up.. that would be fine too :D


Have a great next couple of weeks and don't work too hard.
-J

Jerusha said...

Hey,

Just wanted to see how things were going.

hopefully this finds you well.