Thursday, January 14, 2010

We did it!

3 servers + 55 snack packs = Lots of happy people

It was great to get back out on the streets after (too long) a time off. I'ma make this short and sweat so I stop slacking. It was fantastic that only 3 peoples, with a bit of pre-planning, could serve so many people so quickly. Just like the first time we started this I'm not exactly sure where we are going, but I do expect it to grow fairly quickly, as we have before, and for many many many people to be fed.


Up next is a Saturday feed at Occidental Park, January 23rd at noon. We will have the usual buffet line of goodness going on. So feel free to bring any food, clothing, etc. that you would like to give away. I've decided I'm going through my closet this weekend and filling a few bags to bring, I noticed many dudes my size there last time, and like most Americans my closet is stuffed.

Also bring 10 or so snack packs if you want to walk around with us backpack style and see who's hanging out at various parks and such.

Questions?

ToddS

1 comment:

Jerusha said...

so glad that it went well. This Saturday my niece is going to State Championships for wrestling. After that, I am free :D

Looking forward to being regularly involved.

Welcome back :D