Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stats from Sat

A few saturdays ago we partnered with Ebenezer Zion Church, for a multi-group event at the Lazarus Center.  Lazarus caters to homeless over the age of 50.  So while we showed up with our usual backpacks full of snack packs, the folks from Ebenezer cooked up a hot meal for the people inside the center.  I just heard back from Sonny at Ebenezer, and here are the stats from the event.



268 hot meals served
200 sack lunches distributed
-----------------------------------------
468 total fed


They are planning the next event for February 12th, however I will be out of town.  So if any of ya'll are interested let me know.  

I realize that our part in this is little more than what we do every other week on our own already, but I think there is a benefit to these multi-group events and will encourage more of them moving forward. 

That's that for now!

ToddS

No comments: