Monday, October 27, 2008

NO OUTREACH TOMORROW

As most of you know I started this outreach team when the homeless shelter that I volunteer at, and am on the Board of Directors for, started the process of closing due to lack of funding. We've since gotten good news that another non-profit company might take it over and continue operations, and might actually expand those operations by using it as a woman's shelter as well as a youth shelter. That's the good news.

The bad news is that our board of directors have to meet with their board of directors tomorrow, so I will not be available to do outreach tomorrow. There are few things that I would post-pone our outreach events for, but this is one of them. So, NO OUTREACH TOMORROW. However once our boards meet I will reschedule to either later this week or next week.

No comments: