Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It was a very good night!

Last night we saw 11 volunteers and about 66 people fed.  We had a couple people who could not show up and gave me snack packs they'd made earlier in the week, we had a couple people show up to give us snack packs but could not walk around with us, and we had a group of 6 walking around distributing.  At Westlake we came across a team from Stand Up for Kids partaking in a similar activity.  I had a great conversation with the SUFK gal and hope to work with them in the future.  

Lastly, I got lots of email responses this week, the group is growing, we are back at it, people are getting fed; It's all good!  

Next event is likely February 8th, but that is not yet in concrete.  Leave a comment here me if you would like to be a part of it and I'll get you on the email list. 

No comments: