Monday, January 17, 2011

Let's do this!!!

Once again I find myself apologizing for the hiatus and getting the group going again. Such is life in a non-affiliated volunteer funded group such as this.

Tuesday, January 25th is the date. The grassy park in the NW corner of Pike Street Market is the meeting location. Parking can be tough so leave some extra time if you can. I ask that everyone bring 10-15 snack packs, ready for distribution. If you really truly can not afford the packs, no worries, come on out and hang out with us anyway, maybe bring a bunch of bananas or two to hand out (we've found that homeless people REALLY like bananas).

ToddS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great work that you are doing. If I can make it on that day I will try to come and bring food and friends.