Thursday, February 19, 2009

CRE

I know I owe ya'll some stories from Nineth Feed, and they are on their way I promise. But first I want to let you all know about CRE ...

"United Way of King County's Community Resource Exchange brings community members and organizations together to connect homeless individuals and families in King County to immediate services, all in one place, in one day."

Since I know y'all are passionate about the homeless I thought it might be a good volunteer opportunity. Check it out: http://www.uwkc.org/newsevents/events/cre/default.asp

I've yet to advertise another organization or effort through FeedSeattle, but this looks to be a good one. Let me know if you register to volunteer, I'm hoping to do so myself, perhaps we can head down together or grab lunch after.

ToddS

No comments: