Monday, February 2, 2009

Nineth Feed - Next Week

For those of you who have been asking lately, our next event is February 10th and we meet at my apartment building near 4th and Blanchard. You can contact me at the address below if interested.

I'm hoping to make it a smashing successes, hoping we can hit 6 different areas in the City, so please RSVP as soon as you can, although I realize schedules can be tricky.

A bit more information for new peoples:

What we do is get together at my apartment building downtown at 7pm. We'll spend the first 45 minutes or so putting bags together and chatting, then about 60 minutes or so on the streets distributing them; we are always done by 9pm. Volunteers bring a backpack if at all possible, and $10 to pitch in for supplies next week. This way we are fully volunteer funded. Parking can be tough, but there should be street parking and since it's past 6pm it should be free. If not there is a cheap pay lot the next block up on the same side of the street ($5). Let me know if you have any further questions, would like to be added to the email list, or will be able to join us.

Take care!

ToddS
todd@wetfoot.net

No comments: