Monday, February 23, 2009

Tenth Feed - RSVP time

We are trying something a bit different for Tenth Feed; going out to serve on a Saturday. I've no idea how this will turn out as I have never served on a Saturday before, but I'm fiarly certain people in need of our services will be out all around Seattle. I'm still waiting to hear from a few of the organizations that want to partner with us on this one, but I know of one that wants to bring 40 people; this should be as fruitful as it is challenging!!!

I'm likely going to have each of the groups serve on their own, as I bounce back and forth between the various groups getting them setup and coordinated. I'm looking for Feed Seattle volunteers who are not affiliated with any of the other groups to meet at my place at 10am on Saturday. We will pack bags for an hour then head out about 11am to distribute to our standard locations. I'm asking everyone to pitch in $15 for this event, since the sheer number of people is going to make it hard for me to personally cover any extra expenditures as I usually do.

So, having said all that who's in and how many people are you bringing? I need concrete RSVPs by noon on Thursday.

I fairly excited about the sheer awesomeness that is going to take place this Saturday!!! We will have our next standard Tuesday feed on March 3rd.

ToddS

No comments: