Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Large Scale FeedSeattle - Saturday February 28th

Servant Church from Lynnwood has collected over 500 pairs of socks for us to distribute and wants to do a special event on Saturday the 28th. I have a few other organizations that might want to be a part of this as well. I'm not sure how large this tide is going to swell, as it just started a few hours ago, but you know me; I'm willing to partner with anyone if it gets more food out to the streets. So if you have an office or school that might want to join in let me know.

I don't know where we will serve or what format this feed is going to take; but let me know if you are interested. Shooting for 10am - 1pm at this point, subject to change as we are still planning. We are going a bit larger than usual, so I'm hoping for $15 donations from volunteers; but as usual if you can't afford the $15 come help us out anyway. The more the merrier as always ... but i'm going to need a fairly accurate head count for shopping.

That's that for now, Nineth feed is still planned for February 10th. I sure hope we see Gustav the Rooster as well as Shadows dogs Bugs and Punkin!

ToddS

No comments: